Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We are in love...

...with our engagement pictures!

Armosa Studios, you make me smile!



As you will read on their blog, Tera and Wes instantly became close friends. Not only am I thankful for their expertise in photography, but for their humble and genuine qualities. These are two people that I know I will be friends with forever.


Oh, and I think it's absolutely fantastic that they willingly canceled their cable and internet. People think Adam and I are crazy for not having either, but we've finally found two folks that feel the same way as us! Yes, we still surf the good ole' world wide web... And yes, we still watch tv shows and movies... We just have more time for us and less time for that.

Please continue to check back. I know I have slacked in the update department recently, but I promise it will start to get better soon. And I don't make promises I can't keep. (Remember my New Year's resolution?) :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment