Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day

I feel like there is so much I want to share with you! As an avid blog reader, though, I know that one looonnggg blog (once a week-ish) is not nearly as awesome as reading 1-2 blogs every day-ish. So...

I'll start with talking about the holiday that people spend an average of $77.43 on every year. Yep, you read that right. And yep, I do know fun facts like that. In fact, the reason I know that is because it was a trivia question that I answered correctly and won an iTunes gift card for! (I'll admit, though... there were four options for me to choose from.) Still impressive... right?

Valentine's Day is just like any other day in the year to me. My boss said it perfectly, "I'd rather you tell me you love me on all the other days of the year when the rest of the world isn't saying it." 

Any how, that day is still fun for kids. Remember giving (and receiving!) Valentine's from your classmates? You should have seen the goodies the boys brought home! And on top of that, I made cupcakes with them. Who doesn't love a little baking and decorating fun?




Any excuse to bake cupcakes is a good excuse to me! And I didn't eat one! ...But I did lick a little bit of the icing... Yummy!




Out of the 30 cupcakes that were baked, the boys were willing to sacrifice three, so I could decorate some for Adam. Adorable, if I do say so myself! :)




And I'll leave you guys with this pitiful, yet slightly funny photo of Millie. She was spayed last week... And not very happy about it! Thank goodness the sutures come out on Monday!



Thanks for reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment