Monday, February 21, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

Another item has been crossed off the list!

A couple of weekends ago when Adam and I were in Jacksonville, we checked out the University Club. I had never been there before, so I was quite impressed when I walked in the door! It is located at the top of the Wells Fargo building downtown. I think it is going to be a great location, especially for our out-of-town guests. You can't beat a beautiful view of downtown!



Adam's mom is on the ball! Her organization from Ryan and Marla's (Adam's brother and sister-in-law) wedding is outstanding. She has saved everything from their rehearsal dinner, so it is extremely helpful for planning ours! I'm excited for all the festivities!

Next on the list is bridesmaid dresses. Luckily, our J. Crew here has the bridal collection in their store. It's by appointment only, so I made one for this Sunday to look at/try on their bridesmaid options. I'm looking forward to either crossing them off the list or having them as the dresses!

Happy Monday! Here's to hoping for a smooth and fast week!


1 comment: