Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Two weeks ago today, I was sailing away... Where does the time go? We booked that cruise back in March and it's already over!




The future Mrs. Crass and the future Mrs. Johnson!


I'm so thankful to have this wonderful group of girls in my life.  Such a wonderful mix of my family, new friends and old friends! Putting 14 girls together on one cruise ship for four days could get ugly, but not with this group. I have never laughed so hard, or that much, in such a short amount of time. Two weeks later and I still laugh when I think about those four days.




Thank you, ladies, for being you. Thank you for sharing in this exciting time in my life. Thank you for the incredible laughs (and the few cries). Thank you for dancing with me until four in the morning. Thank you for the advice you gave. Thank you for taking care of me when the seas got rough. ;) Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you did. Seriously, THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment