Monday, August 8, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Remember a few months ago when I talked about our bachelor and bachelorette parties? Well, it's that time! Sort of..

Adam's bachelor party was pushed back a couple of months. We have/had quite a few friends get married this year, so dates have been tossed around a bit. His party will be closer to the wedding... and I'll definitely be back to share the goods about that trip!

...But on Thursday afternoon...


 ...I'll be sailing away with 14 fabulous women! My very good friend, Melanie, is getting married in October, so we decided to combine our bachelorette parties. Four full days of sun and cocktails with most of our favorite ladies! I say most because a few were unable to come. :( You will be there with us in spirit and we'll be sure to celebrate when we return, too! That's one thing I love about my group of friends... they sure know how to party!

The cruise takes us to Atlantis, which I'm really excited about!


But they won't be getting me on this...


Has anyone ever been there? I hear it's pretty nice.. and has good shopping! Sounds good to me! :)

I'm off to go finish packing. I fly to Jacksonville in the morning and have my trial hair appointment tomorrow night. I'm going with about 20 different pictures that I like... It should be fun! :)

Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment