Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hair and Makeup

If you're a man reading this post, you might as well hit that little X in the top right corner (or red circle on the top left corner if you're a Mac). I'm a PC, though, so I would hit the said X. I digress...

My hair and make-up trial for the wedding was a couple of weeks ago and oh, was it fun! We brought wine and snacks and closed down the salon! Three and a half hours later, I was wedding ready...



Did you honestly think I would post the picture?! I. Don't. Think. So.  Before I left, my hair was taken down and the bajillions (yes, that's a word) of bobby pins were left at the salon. It was such a good time, though. I could get used to someone doing my hair and make-up every day. Ladies? Are you with me?

Other than feeling glamourous, it was so wonderful spending time with the people I love! Unfortunately, that's the only blog-friendly picture I have.

As always, thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment