Friday, January 7, 2011

Wedding List

Here's my all-things-wedding to-do list (in no particular order):

Food and Drink Options
My Dress
Bridesmaid Dresses
Suits
Band/DJ
Transportation
Hotels
Rehearsal Dinner Location
Florist
Cake
Invitations
Marriage License
Honeymoon (TBA) :)

It's amazing how many things you have to take into account when planning a wedding. Don't get me wrong, though, I am loving every minute of the chaos that surrounds me! I think we're doing pretty good as far as that checklist goes. The next few things that I will be working on are: hotel accommodations, rehearsal dinner location and finding our band/dj. Thank goodness for the internet! Otherwise, Delta would be making lots of money off of me flying to Jacksonville about twice a month. :)

For all of you brides/already married gals, anything major that I am missing? I feel like I have a pretty good handle on everything, but I'm sure there is one thing that has completely slipped my mind. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just a few things I thought of but you probably already have covered....
    -Hotel accommodations for you and your hubby the night of your wedding, if you aren't flying out the first night
    -centerpieces, I saw that you mentioned florists, but wasn't sure if that was including centerpieces or if you were doing something different
    -linens, china, silver, chair, table rentals if your reception site doesn't provide them.

    Hope all the planning is going well! I loved every minute of the planning for mine as well, and married life is so awesome! You will soon find out!

    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete