I realize that it is after Thanksgiving, but I don't quite think it would be inappropriate to say everything that I am thankful for a week later. Heck, we really should say everything that we're thankful for much more often than just once a year. Don't ya think?
My list is made up of many things, both big and small. And in no certain order...
- My family. No explanation necessary.
- Adam - The most loyal, thoughtful, and generous man I have ever met. I am beyond excited that I will get to call him my husband. (This time next year we will be married!)
- Millie (Our four-legged daughter!) More on her a little later...
- A happy home.
- My wedding dress. The internet is fabulous, y'all! I look at it almost daily... :) (It IS ordered and should be here around July!!!)
- Chocolate... ;)
- My future in-laws (including you, Marla!) You guys are pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.
- My wonderful job and the amazing family that they are.
- Good health.
I will leave you guys with a little display of what our Thanksgiving looked like this year...
Thanks for taking the picture, D! ;)
P.S. Jamie, your sweet potato crunch was PHENOMENAL! In fact, I loved it so much that I am making it for Christmas. Hope it turns out as wonderful as yours! :)