Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving Thanks

I realize that it is after Thanksgiving, but I don't quite think it would be inappropriate to say everything that I am thankful for a week later. Heck, we really should say everything that we're thankful for much more often than just once a year. Don't ya think?

My list is made up of many things, both big and small. And in no certain order...

  • My family. No explanation necessary.
  • Adam - The most loyal, thoughtful, and generous man I have ever met. I am beyond excited that I will get to call him my husband. (This time next year we will be married!)
  • Millie (Our four-legged daughter!) More on her a little later...
  • Friendships!
  • A happy home.
  • My wedding dress. The internet is fabulous, y'all! I look at it almost daily... :) (It IS ordered and should be here around July!!!)
  • Chocolate... ;)
  • My future in-laws (including you, Marla!) You guys are pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.
  • My wonderful job and the amazing family that they are.
  • Good health.

I will leave you guys with a little display of what our Thanksgiving looked like this year...


Thanks for taking the picture, D! ;)

P.S. Jamie, your sweet potato crunch was PHENOMENAL! In fact, I loved it so much that I am making it for Christmas. Hope it turns out as wonderful as yours! :)



1 comment:

  1. Just saw this...MMMMM. It's one of my favs and if I can make it taste good, then you know it's easy. :) XO

    ReplyDelete