Thursday, November 4, 2010

Going to the Chapel...

...And we're gonna get marrriieeddd! :) We officially have a date:

November 18, 2011

Can we get a woohoo, please?! We have been engaged for 10 weeks and finally just booked the venue two days ago! The problem was that we (I) originally wanted 11/11/11. I mean, you have to admit that it would've been pretty cool! BUT every. other. bride. in. the. world. had the same idea. Seriously, my heart was broken nearly 20 times when all I kept hearing was, "Sorry. We're already booked that day. But we do have every other weekend in November open." Really, do you?! Great, because every other weekend ISN'T WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR! :) I've come to the conclusion that a tsunami is going to hit Jacksonville the weekend of 11/11 and that Adam and I were not meant to be married then. Ok, I'm done with my soap box. If you're still reading at this point... Thank you.

The 18th has meaning for Adam and I. AND it's the weekend before Thanksgiving, so we can take a whole week off of work and enjoy our "hey-we're-husband-and-wife" excitement! Plus, we're thrilled with the fact that because we're having a Friday wedding, the party can continue Saturday night with all of our out-of-town (and in-town) guests that we don't get to see very often. Yes, that means YOU. :)

So... I guess now all that you want to know is where this fabulous celebration is going to be, huh? Here you have it, folks...

The Florida Yacht Club


I realize this picture is SO. Freakin'. SMALL. But it's the best I could find from google. You'll just have to wait to see this beauty in 379 days.

XO!


No comments:

Post a Comment