Sunday, December 5, 2010

And then there were three...

This post has been a long time comin'... We brought our four-legged baby home about 7 weeks ago, but I've been quite the slacker on updates. I also apologize in advance... 98% of our pictures come from our phones, so they're not the best quality. (iPhone from Santa, anyone?!)

Meet Millie...


She is a full-bred black Lab. We adopted her from a breeder that lives about an hour north of Atlanta. She is one very loved pup! And I think the love is reciprocated...

For her momma... 


...And her dog food!


(And daddy!) Problem is, Adam plays crazy with her and I cannot, for the life of me, get a steady picture of them! I will keep trying, though!

She definitely keeps us on our toes around here! And we're constantly laughing at stuff she does. Her favorite place to be is in the bathroom with us. If Adam or I walk in there, she comes flying around the corner and slides in, Tom-Cruise-Risky-Business style. Our hardwood floors are Millie's enemy at the moment - She slips and slides every where she goes... Poor thing!

I promise to have better pictures soon! We'll be taking our engagement pictures with our photographer in January and we're going to bring her along! So stay tuned... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment